Slow down & stop are not the same. A ‘slowing down’ object can still run into a person, while a stationary one cannot. Comma is ‘slow down’; it is the break in continuity before continuation, it creates a clause without a closure & allows for interval before arrival. Comma’s body language is ‘there is more’, while full stop says, ‘this is it’.
In life, if we build conclusion on an interruption, we end in confusion. Aaaah! Comma allows for correction! Not every miss ends a mission. Every relationship wahala no be finality. A hiccup is only inviting a cup of water. People who treat failure as terminal try to terminate everything after a ‘big one’. Naaaah! We move! Tomorrow go better!
1. THE VALUE YOU PLACE ON ANYTHING DETERMINES HOW QUICKLY YOU CAN GIVE UP ON IT DURING CRISIS! Please, don’t walk out on a great relationship over a one-off bad stuff. Refuse to make permanent decisions in a temporary situation. Give it time. Think through it. Postpone the full stop!
2. Don’t treat people bad because they’re down now! No be full stop o; na comma! GOD HELPS DRY BONES TO STILL RISE AGAIN! The one you’re despising today may be the help you need tomorrow! Hey, that ‘yeye husband’ & ‘useless wife’ never finish their journey o! That poor friend still has greatness potential! Be kind!
3. You will hear terrible things about certain people: traditional rulers, pastors, politicians, business leaders etc. Refuse to believe everything you hear! BUT EVEN WHEN THE NEGATIVE REPORT IS TRUE, THE LAST CHAPTER HAS NOT YET BEEN WRITTEN! In boxing, knockdown & knockout are not the same! Wait for next round!
4. The worst kind of self abuse is to give up on yourself! Kai! Life is a marathon & not a sprint. And there are many races to run inside the race. You lost & so what? REFUSE TO LET ONE FAILURE BECOME YOUR WHOLE LIFE! It’s very bad? Live beyond it! A great ending can answer for a terrible beginning!
Abeg, make I ‘choook’ you one apostle word before I do full-stop;
Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,Phil 3:13-14
I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus
5. Remember that there is always a time for full stop! Yes, some people may need to be cut from your game! It takes wisdom to know when to quit a job, a relationship, a ministry, PDP or APC etc. IF THE SENTENCE DEMANDS A FULL STOP, PLEASE DON’T PUT A COMMA! And when you do a full stop, please stop fully!
Prayer: The Lord make your life a joy & help to multitudes! Let every negative situation turnaround in Jesus Christ name! Go forward into a new season of glory!
Jesus Exceeds Expectations!