It’s like that statement made by my friend, Joe, that maybe only eternity can erase from my memory: “George, I saw it, I cannot unsaw it”. Yes, Dear Joe, it cannot be ‘unsawed’!
The moment a word goes out of the lips, it’s gone! Whatever is said cannot be unsaid! And because words are very powerful, taking responsibility for our words is one sign of spiritual & relational maturity!
St. Jimmy concurs with me;
- A CARELESS WORD can bring a life under spiritual judgment! A careless word can undo the good work of many years! A careless word can reset a destiny negatively! Matt 12:36-37
- Anytime the flow of words seem frequently negative, we must check that a negative dynamic is not on the throne of our lives! EVERYONE SPEAKS FROM WHAT DOMINATES THEIR HEART! Matt 12:34-35
- Bad words can be lethal! The WOUNDS CAUSED BY WORDS may not be as visible as bullet wounds, but sometimes, they are almost as deadly spiritually, mentally & emotionally etc.
- There are many people who are UNAWARE OF THE TOXICITY OF THEIR WORDS! But if a beautiful wife/husband/child/staff/member etc seems to wither around you – maybe you’re an abuser!
- An apology after an outburst is ok, but it takes an INTENTIONAL & CONTINUAL AFFIRMATION to erase the hurt caused by caustic words! Yes, say sorry, then keep speaking healing words, and never go back to the cycle of nastiness!
- Refuse to make your ear a dumping ground for emotional tyrants! It is not healthy to hang around a FOUNTAIN OF EMOTIONAL STRESS, and thank God say person no be tree – we fit waka comot!
Prayer: Lord make me a fountain of good things! No evil flows from my heart & lips! I reject every negative thrown in my direction! My life will produce ONLY proofs of grace in Jesus Christ’s name!Please Like. Comment. Subscribe. SHARE. Facebook & YouTube @pastorgeorgeizunwa. Instagram @georgeizunwa. Website: georgeizunwa.org Much Love George IzunwaLead Pastor #AprilWise#words#waka#toxic#grace#emotionalabuse#success#faith#relationship#leadership#wisdom#church#pastor#covenant#bible#GatewayInternationalChurch#Georgeizunwa#MondayDirectionalWord#wemove#topmosttop #2022 Jesus Exceeds Expectations!