All people de wear skin, but dem no fabricate all people with the same stuff! Some persons be like say, na inferior material dem use make them; life breaks them down with ease! Kai!
Remember the time you found out that the ‘wash & wear’ tag on your skirt meant something different: one wash & it wears out! Or the ever shrinking trouser syndrome? And the Rolex that worked for 1 week? Inferior material na bad thing! Anyway, person wey buy ‘brand’ for roadside no fit complain!
Hear Uncle Solo;
“If you fall to pieces in a crisis, there wasn’t much to you in the first place.”Pro 24:10 (MSG)
1. LIFE HAPPENS! And life isn’t always smooth. But we choose to rise & rule life. We refuse to give an inch. We must do life with intentionality! It’s never over until we win!
2. Keep perspective of what MATTERS MOST! Arsenal win, arsenal lose no be serious matter, except your money dey for bet! And only someone who village people hold for work de bet on Arsenal now! Not every life issue is a major issue & not all important issues are urgent!
3. It takes a solid relationship with Jesus to have ‘GODFIDENCE’ in crisis times. Confidence can help you pull out of a financial slump, but only ‘Godfidence’ can pull you out of a stage 4 cancer diagnosis! Invest in your relationship with Jesus Christ o oh!
4. FAITH PEOPLE SOMETIMES SWAY but they never drift! The work of an anchor is to guarantee that the tossing waves do not cast a boat adrift. No shakement! After it’s all said & done, we keep moving! Life must make room for us!
5. People who learn to CELEBRATE MOMENTS, discover that life is indeed beautiful! It’s not always about the BIG PICTURE! Enjoy the now! Good things happen, even in the midst of trying times. You’re not there yet & it’s tough, but there’s always something to savour in the now! Celebrate life!
Prayer: The Lord strengthen your heart! Nothing will steal your destiny assurance! Divine strength & speed is commanded for you! Rule your February in Jesus Christ name!
Jesus Exceeds Expectations!